This kit looks great and visually fits very well for the RX Adder crossbow, this crossbow is well suited for shooting 15' bolts. This is the live solution, we are committed to providing improvements and add-ons.
2. How to install this kit?
Upgrading is a very seamless process, any person can do it in a maximum of 15 minutes.
We have designed and tested this kit keeping in mind both magazine usability and shooting precision. This upgrade kit will give an accurate shooting experience, no bolt jamming will occur (we use anti-jammers to avoid jams that occur with Cobra RX Adder stock magazine).
1. Magazine for holding 8 R series bolts + Picatinny angle adjuster plate (1 degree)
2. Side replacement screws for magazine fixation
3. Frontal bolt holder for bolt fixation on the front part of the crossbow
4. Screws required for frontal holder mounting
5. Hexagons for the installation procedure
* Optional - Glue tube may be included (to fixate Picatinny rail adjuster)
Please note: The bolts, Cobra RX Adder crossbow, and optical aiming devices shown in the illustrations are not part of the package.
This upgrade kit is safe and reliable, we have tested it with hundreds of shots.
However, all standard precaution rules should be followed using this product, including, but not limited to:
1) always check crossbow elements to function properly
2) ensure safe crossbow cocking not to harm yourself and people around
3) before shooting always check that bolt seats are properly in the right position.
This upgrade kit is provided "as is" and the producer does not take any responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences. By applying this kit to your crossbow you agree to take all risks to yourself, like evaluation of model compatibility, damage for any part of the equipment, surrounding people, and environment. If you do not agree to those terms, please do not buy this product.